Author Topic: We're looking for Staff - Applications here!  (Read 738 times)

ronaldo9900

Minecraft Name: Ronaldo9900

Timezone:Central Standard time (US)

Availability (we need active staff): Usually on at random times from 1pm-2am, can be on when needed though!

Why do you want to be an admin on The Spawn: I've been part of this server for about 2 weeks now and I love the community and idea of this server. I want to be a part of the team that helps make this server great and hopefully help it to grow even more. I'd like to be able to help others, and assist them with any issues they might run into when playing on this server.

How long have you played Minecraft as a whole: I've been playing Minecraft since 2010.

What can you bring to the Admin team: I used to be a co-owner of a towny server with my brother, it wasn't the biggest server but it helped me learn a lot about running a server, and how a Towny server works and runs. I have a lot of ideas for this server that can be a big contribution to it, to allow every player to have an enjoyable experience when playing.

Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat: Yes!

Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application: I probably don't have as much experience as other players that are applying, but I am willing to say that I can be available when my help is needed. I also have a Discord in case i can not be reached through Skype. Thank you for your time!

overlore

Minecraft Name: overlore

Timezone:  EDT

Availability (we need active staff):  Most days, past 2:30 pm.

Why do you want to be an admin on The Spawn:  I really like playing on the server and talking with my friends. I try to help as much as I can on there. I feel like I could give pointers.

How long have you played Minecraft as a whole: 5 or 6 years.

What can you bring to the Admin team:  I am really helpful and friendly. I'm a good friend. I assume my personality would be good too.

Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat: Yes.

Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application:  I have experience being a mod a few other servers and at one point I had my own server, but it didn't work out.

GloomyZzz

Minecraft Name: GloomyZzz

Timezone: Eastern time zone

Availability (we need active staff): Everyday from 5pm est-??? or until i fall asleep XD. I have school hence my reason for being availble from 5pm until i fall asleep, everyday

Why do you want to be an admin on The Spawn: I wish to become an administrator on the server because i've enjoyed playing on this server ever since i can remember first joining.
This server brings back the old childhood i had in my younger days as i played this game everyday, interacting with the small cozy community we have, and just cant let go of this game as it fills me with happiness and those warm vibes inside.
Brings the innner kid back in me and just brings back the wonderful times I've had playing this simple sandbox game.

How long have you played Minecraft as a whole: I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3 as of July 2010. A total of 7 years both on and off but frequently more into the game as i no longer play any other game

What can you bring to the Admin team: I think i can bring suggestions to both mods and members that help us both grow as a community and as admins. I am seeking a world in where members do not have to fear of moderators and where moderators are willing to provide help to those that are in need.
Just as my motto, the rich will always help the poor in their time of need and expect no gift in return but graceous love and kindess towards each other. In order for us all to grow, we first must become the small seed we are; absorb plenty of nurtrients from those around us and
grow together with one and another until we've finally reached our peak, a marvelous little flower that is full of life and many journeys to come.

Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat: I am avaible to join the Skype admin group chat and will always seek proper instructions when necessary from everyone on the team .

Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application: I've loved this game for a very long time, i've been searching for that one good old server to bring back the past
experiences that no longer can be found in just any ordianry minecraft server. This one server has taught me values and has taught me that bigger doesnt always mean better, with our small little community we all strive
for the best, for moments to come and go, we will always be together no matter how far we may be from each other. We will never be apart but forever with one and another as we search for our own happiness through the good, bad, and ugly we will always be together.

Pgans

Minecraft Name: Pgans
Timezone: EST (New Jersey)
Availability: Daily past 11pm, daily before 4pm, weekends all day (typically).
Why do you want admin: We are in need of more moderators that are willing to help and guide players, both new and old, and resolve issues/conflicts that may arise unbiased.
How long have you played Minecraft: I downloaded the game...I'd say 3-4 years ago, played off and on.
What can you bring to the Admin team: Someone with personality that can help others learn while growing themself.
Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat: Yes. You have my skype.
Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application: I realize that no one is perfect, myself more than many others, though I am hoping you can get past that and see the sincerity with which I want to help the server and community in it.

MentallyMiku

• Global Moderator
  • Konichiwa!
    • View Profile

Minecraft Name: MentallyMiku (Miku)

Timezone:
Atlantic (also known as US EST)

Availability (we need active staff):
On weekends, I am mostly, if not always available. Weekdays, I'll usually be on 7-9 PM (Atlantic) each day.

Why do you want to be an admin (moderator) on The Spawn:
I like helping people. I have always felt a personal responsibility to help people, and I feel like if I am staff, I'd be able to help even more people. When I found this server, I wasn't in the greatest spot. I was pretty much a fugitive from another failing server, and I was happy to find a stable place to socialize once again. And even with all these recent things, I still want to make sure that this is a stable place for others.

How long have you played Minecraft as a whole:
I bought Minecraft in August of 2013, and started playing multiplayer in September of 2014. I have played on many other Towny Survival servers, but was never a part of the staff team.

What can you bring to the Admin (Moderator) team: I may be young, but what I lack in experience, I make up for in dedication and love for my work. I strive to be unbiased in my opinions. I am a quick learner, and quick to respond to people (when I'm not afk) I am loyal, and will make sure to put all time I can into doing my job.

Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat:
Yes, I am. However, I would prefer not to voice chat.

Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application: I may be younger than all of the other staff, but that doesn't mean I'm any less qualified. I believe I can be very professional when I need to. Thank you for the opportunity.

-Miku
I'm not a fangirl. I swear. I swear...

JRam116

• GG PWANDA ON STAFF WOOOOOO
    • View Profile
Minecraft Name: JRam116

Timezone: EST (Although I can do minor math to convert time zones :P )

Availability (we need active staff): Alright, so I don't want to set my schedule in stone as I am starting high school, and I'm not entirely sure how much spare time that will leave me. But, I will try my best to go on for at least a short amount of time every Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday, and Sunday. As for the rest of the summer, I'll try to get on every day, unless I'm on some family road trip my mom planned.... or working on my summer homework, I may have procrastinated just a bit on it.....

Why do you want to be an admin (moderator) on The Spawn: I would love to be a spawn mod because it would allow me to better help other players and the community in general. I always strive to assist others in need, whether or not that inconveniences me. I haven't been on the spawn for too long, but I already feel attached to both the kind players and loving community, and want to help uphold and share the warm sense the spawn has given me.

How long have you played Minecraft as a whole: I can't say exactly, as my original account broke. I shared this account with two close friends in the sixth grade, then they slowly stopped using it in seventh. (So no need to worry about someone else logging on as "JRam116"!) That would make it 3 years on JRam by January, but almost 4 if you include the time I've spent on minecraft before my old account broke.

What can you bring to the Admin (Moderator) team: I wish to bring a new opinion to the team, a new perspective on things to help resolve conflicts more efficiently, as well as accuracy. I also wish to provide a slightly rusty veteran with the towny plug-in as the previous server I played on used to use it. (It's a long story) Plus, I would like to contribute a touch of humor ;)

Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat: Yes!

Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application: To wrap things up, it's been a pleasure to play on such a server. The great community is quite like my last server, which is unfortunately dying, but is how my friends and I found the spawn. I was a staff rank on the old server, which made me sadder to leave it, (I'm still part of the staff chat, but I haven't played in a while) but it provided me with my first minecraft server staff experience, and has helped me see things from a different and (dare I say) wiser perspective. I understand if I am not chosen for staff, as I might not be the perfect fit, and I will try my best not to blame miku for stealing my spot. ;) Thanks, and have a great day! (Whoever is reading this, ;D )

Also, to be an admin it says that I must help with minor server issues, and I will gladly do whatever I can, but I can't do coding and technical stuff for the life of me xD (but I would love to learn how and help out!)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:46:19 AM by JRam116 »

Dahkahdah

Minecraft Name: Dahkahdah (Koda)
Timezone: CST
Availability (we need active staff): During the week I'm available in the afternoon's. On weekends I'll be available mornings and the afternoons.
Why do you want to be an admin on The Spawn: I absolutely love helping people! It makes me feel happy when others are happy. If anyone is down about something I'll help them talk it out or help them solve there problem with another player.
How long have you played Minecraft as a whole: 6 years.
What can you bring to the Admin team: Positive vibes and a few suggestions here and there. I believe that staff should work together to create a better server for the members on The Spawn, a place where the members arent afraid of staff members. In my opinion, I think the server should be a nicer place in general, instead of people treating others like they're nothing.
Are you available on Skype to be added into an Admin group chat: Yes! I do believe you have my skype :).
Any other information you'd like to add that you think we should consider for your application: I apologize for any havoc I have created in the past I honestly promise you it will not happen again.