Author Topic: Shops!  (Read 108 times)

BeMyEscape

• Administrator
  • Just Gemma x
    • View Profile
Great news ladies and gentlemen!

Shops are now up and running!

There's a guide at the bottom of this post for the first time users.

**NOTE** We ARE working on getting physical shops in game also, keep an eye on this post as I'll update here when physical shops are available.

How to make and stock a shop:-
1) Type /ps and press Enter in game.
2) An inventory screen for the shop will pop up, get used to this screen, you're going to see it a lot.
3) On the top you'll see other players shops, hover over the icon to see what one belongs to who and just click on the shop icon to get into it.
4) On the bottom is a chest, this is for your shop, click it to buy your own.
5) Click the Diamond Pickaxe to go into Edit Mode.
6) Have what you're choosing to sell in your inventory.
7) Click on the item you're going to sell.
8) In chat you need to write the amount you're going to sell ONE of the item that you've clicked onto and press Enter.
9) MAKE SURE you press the Enchanted Book to save your progress and open the shop to the public (you can close it and reopen it without having to save it if you're not ready to open it straight away).
10) Repeat steps 6 onward to stock further items, the amount of stock you can have is unlimited. (as far as I'm aware, I will update if I discover otherwise).
11) If you reach your 12 slot limit, buy more slots by clicking on the Iron Shovel on the bottom of the shop screen, these do cost more as you upgrade, so be aware of your balance!
12) You can change the shop LOGO by clicking on the white and red block (I don't know the name of it, it's the one to the LEFT of the Redstone).
13) You can change the NAME by clicking on the name tag on the end of the shop menu.

And there you have it, you've set up your shop.
If you have any questions please contact BeMyEscape or TheJargen.

*Please note that everyone is entitled to open their own shop and they are allowed to stock anything they so wish, to quote TheJargen, "competition is healthy"*

Happy shopping!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 03:47:48 PM by BeMyEscape »